We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our athletes, coaches, referees, parents, and spectators in order to enable a safe return for the 20-21 season.
SELF-SCREENING PRIOR TO ENTRY:
We respectfully request that Junior Flyers players or family not come to a Junior Flyers event, or enter the rink if any of the below apply:
• After taking a temperature reading one hour prior to a scheduled event you have a temperature of 100.4 or greater;
• Feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea);
• If you have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
• If you have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
• If you have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
Everybody (over the age of 2) must wear a protective facial covering (one which fully covers their mouth and nose) upon entering the rink and at all times while inside the rink, except while skating.
Everybody will be expected to maintain a distance of six (6) feet from others, whenever possible.
HAND CLEANING AND SANITIZING:
It is recommended that all should wash or sanitize their hands frequently while in the facility. Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout Ice Line to assist guests with hand hygiene.
PARTICIPANT ENTRY PROCEDURES:
PARTICIPANT’S ADDITIONAL BELONGINGS POLICY:
NOTIFY CLUB IF ANY PLAYERS TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19